Sunday, May 27, 2012

dog n hog night at the cell wed night : just when the sox get a little interesting for this life long fan; with players like Orlando Hudson and Sales, and Rios, Beckham, Dunn finding their swing, and outstanding pitching potentially happening from any staff-member on any day; they go and get ordained "Team NATO" by Mayor "I'll sell my gram down the river if it means I get my way", who recently changed his team loyalty (lifelong Cubster) for the sake of expediency.http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/images/2012/05/23/IAkC8l2u.jpg Ripe material for a new puppet movie prequel by Parker and Stone: "Team NATO, the revenge of the Sox." "..from black sox, to black souls, to black OPS!" "They'll kettle the opposition with an overwhelming show of force and really cool uniforms!"
I like the sox. I like baseball. I don't like the comercialization and politicization of the game. "Camo" uniforms for example kind of creep me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment